Suffolk County is currently in Phase 1 of reopening. Visit the NY Forward dashboard to learn more about how this impacts you and your business.
For information on regional emergency assistance, regulations, and support, please visit Suffolk County’s website.
- We are still accepting vendors for our virtual farmers market. Fill out an application here.
- Our kitchen remains open for business to current EEFI members. If you are starting a food business and would like to get on our waitlist, please email email@example.com.
- Find comprehensive guidance for food businesses and weekly virtual “office hours” at Cornell’s Institute for Food Safety.
- Shop Local: We’ve partnered with Long Island Farm Bureau and Peconic Land Trust to compile this list of agricultural products available for pickup or delivery. You can search by item or location.
- Home Delivery: If you can’t pick up in person, place an order through our Virtual Farmers Market. We offer free home delivery across the East End!
- Farmers Market Openings: Visit our Farmers Market page for the most up to date information on which farmers markets are opening for the season.
- Drink Local: Many local wineries are offering curbside pickup or free local delivery. Visit Long Island Wine Council for a complete list, virtual tastings, and more!
- Sustainable Seafood: Supply chain bottlenecks and closures are creating meat shortages. But seafood, including fish and shellfish, is abundantly available on Long Island! Visit Cornell’s Long Island Fish website to find a seafood market near you, and browse some creative recipe ideas.