Visit the NY Forward dashboard to learn more about New York State's reopening plan and how this impacts you and your business.
For information on regional emergency assistance, regulations, and support, please visit Suffolk County’s website.
- We are still accepting vendors for our virtual farmers market. Fill out an application here.
- Our kitchen remains open for business to current EEFI members. If you are starting a food business and would like to get on our waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find comprehensive guidance for food businesses and weekly virtual “office hours” at Cornell’s Institute for Food Safety.
- Shop Local: We’ve partnered with Long Island Farm Bureau and Peconic Land Trust to compile this list of agricultural products available for pickup or delivery. You can search by item or location.
- Home Delivery: If you can’t pick up in person, place an order through our Virtual Farmers Market. We offer free home delivery across the East End!
- Drink Local: Many local wineries are offering curbside pickup or free local delivery. Visit Long Island Wine Council for a complete list, virtual tastings, and more!
- Sustainable Seafood: Supply chain bottlenecks and closures are creating meat shortages. But seafood, including fish and shellfish, is abundantly available on Long Island! Visit Cornell’s Long Island Fish website to find a seafood market near you, and browse some creative recipe ideas.