Become a Member
Supporting East End Food Institute means joining a community of growers, producers, and consumers working to cultivate a more sustainable and equitable food system on the East End of Long Island. Learn more about our membership levels below. If you have questions, please call us at (631) 632-5129 or email email@example.com.
Individuals, Families & Supporting Members
Individuals, families, and other supporters can join the local food movement with a donation of $50 or more per year to support our programming. As a member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Email newsletter highlighting a variety of local food events and workshops.
- Discounted pricing for tickets to our hands-on culinary workshops.
- Social and networking events with a group of caring and passionate local food enthusiasts.
- Volunteer and internship opportunities to build your knowledge of farming and food production.
- For gifts of $250 or more: Contact us to access our cafe space as an event venue.
BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER
Farms & Food Businesses
Our Business members include farmers, fishermen, vintners, brewers, food and beverage entrepreneurs, chefs, restaurants, institutions, distributors, and more. Learn more about the benefits below.
For a donation of $150 per year, businesses receive the following benefits:
- Networking opportunities with collaborators in the local food community.
- Discounted workshops focused on a variety of farming, food production, and business practices.
- Access to information on relevant farming and food policy as well as loans and grants.
- Access to EEFI's private label line of value-added food products.
- Opportunity to sell products through our virtual farmer's market.
- Apprentice Matching services.
For a donation of $250 per year, businesses receive the above benefits, PLUS:
- Featured profile on our website and promotion via email newsletter and social media accounts.
- Access to our shared commercial kitchen for the production of your own food and beverage products.*
- $100 credit toward use of the shared commercial kitchen to produce food and beverage products.*
*Note: Business must meet all license and insurance requirements before accessing the kitchen.
BECOME A BUSINESS MEMBER